Re: how to get the area of circles

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74789] Re: [mg74751] how to get the area of circles
  • From: anguzman at
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 04:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

I don't know... But of course, there is always the

(*The list of circles*)
(*A rectangle that contains them*)
<<Calculus`Integration` (*a package*)
(*a function that is 1 inside and zero otherwise*)
(*and the numerical integration*)

It's slow.

Atte. Andres Guzman

doufunao <gaoshan2002 at> ha escrito: