Problem wit cubic spline

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74994] Problem wit cubic spline
  • From: anguzman at
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:14:13 -0400 (EDT)

  I'm using Mathematica 5 and I'm having some problems with SplineFit
I run :

pts = {{0,0},{1,2},{-1,3},{0,1},{3,0}};

spline = SplineFit[pts, Cubic]

That is, it didn't recognize the last command...The graphic doesn't
work either.
With Bezier (or CompositeBezier) there is no problem.

spline = SplineFit[pts, Bezier]

SplineFunction[\[InvisibleSpace]Bezier\[InvisibleSpace], \[InvisibleSpace]{0.,
      4.}\[InvisibleSpace], <>]

And Graphics works fine....
I tried to run the commands directly from the Help Browser and it
didn't work..

Does anybody has the same problem?
  Thanks in advance

Atte. Andres Guzman