Re: Units of MaxBend?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75016] Re: Units of MaxBend?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:08:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
AES wrote: > What are units of MaxBend? (Default value is 10; 10 *what*?) [snip] The assumption/best guess/obvious choice is that the angles are expressed in degrees. The thread called "MaxBend in ParametricPlot?" may be worth reading. http://forums.wolfram.com/mathgroup/archive/1998/Jun/msg00236.html Regards, Jean-Marc