Barchart Questions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75240] Barchart Questions
  • From: ouadad <desmier.pe at forces.gc.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:14:22 -0400 (EDT)

I'm using ShowLegend to generate the legend on a BarChart but can't seem to change the fontsize of the legend.  Also, how does one get rid of that pesky y-axis that seems to pop up beside the frame?  Just setting axesorigin to 0 doesn't do it.  I've had to play with the origin, i.e., {-0.42,0} to superimpose it on top of the frame.  Not very elegant.