Re: equation solving in a markov model
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75248] Re: equation solving in a markov model
- From: omur.tosun at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:18:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
and i forgot to write my question... i use x=D[A,Lambda(in)] then Solve[x==0,Lambda(in)] but couldn't find any solution. it gives error massages like using inverse function or equations appear to involve the variables to be solved for in an essential non- algebric way .. what am i doing wrong??