Re: Porting waveforms out of Mathematica and into a D/A converter

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75424] Re: Porting waveforms out of Mathematica and into a D/A converter
  • From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 03:14:58 -0400 (EDT)

hot water wrote:
> Porting waveforms out of Mathematica and into a D/A converter
>
> I have an application where I want to take mathematical curves
> generated in Mathematica and port them into a D/A converter. I would
> use regular signal generators but that will take a very long time for
> my medical ultrasound application.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Thomas

Thomas,

Why not tell us a  bit more about the problem. Do you already have a D/A
converter, and what software interfaces does it have. Perhaps it has a
Java interface - which would be ideal. Alternatively perhaps it can
accept a data file in a particular format.

Do you need to control the waveform from Mathematica in real time (maybe
responding to some feedback from the user).

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk