Re: functional programming
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75430] Re: functional programming
- From: rjgaylord at gmail.com
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 03:40:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Apr 19, 3:47 am, dh <d... at metrohm.ch> wrote: > Hi Raj, > > you can not use 2 pure function in abreviated form (#&)in the same > > expression because then it is not clear to which function the argument # > > belongs. Therefore, for at least one function you must use the verbatime > > form Function[..,..]: using the full form in combination with the anonymous form is okay and easy , but you can use 2 anonymous functions in the same expression if you want to.