Mathematica: FindRoot Help!!!

Hi all,

I am quite new to mathematica and need to solve a system of simultaneous equations. I have coded it up but now get the following error message:

FindRoot::fdssnv: Search specification \
bgamma012+dgamma1+bgamma01-mgamma01==0 without variables should be a \
list with 1-4 elements. >>

I cant work out what the problem is as I have defined bgamma012,dgamma1,bgamma01 as variables and mgamma01 as a paramter and given the variables initial guessese and allocated a value to the paramter.

thanks for your help in advance