Re: Re: Re: Where is the Navigate menu

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg79671] Re: [mg79610] Re: [mg79549] Re: [mg79520] Where is the Navigate menu
  • From: Adam Berry <adamb at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 05:10:15 -0400 (EDT)

What you are seeing is the fact that the appearance of certain menu
items is lined with where the focus currently is, so if say the package
explorer view is in focus then as you see a source menu. The thing is
that it is not the same source menu, that source menu comes from JDT
(because the package explorer is a view from JDT). The source menu that
I was talking about was a different one that only contained Mathematica
source navigation options, and that menu is gone, but the Source menu
from the JDT is of course still there. This is why I said "this source
menu", rather than "the source menu".

Adam Berry
Wolfram Research, Inc