Plot a number line

Math folks,

I am trying to plot just an x axis number line with varying end
points.

For example, I would like a number line with starting and ending
arrows pointing to negative and positive infinity, with the numbers
-10, -9, ..., 8, 9, 10 printed on the line. I would like just the tick
marks at integer markings. This is meant to be a template for students
to graph the solution set to an inequality on it.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Diana M.