Re: How do you set up third party (or your own) packages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79718] Re: How do you set up third party (or your own) packages?
- From: Daniel Flatin <dflatin at are_sea_en.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2007-08-01 05:45:04 -0400, Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> sa= id: > The package should go into a folder named MathWorld within your > Applications folder. And you should load it with: > > <<MathWorld`PlaneGeometry` > > Notice the terminal back-quote! I just want to thank you and all the other respondents for your kind advice. I had somehow thought that the MathWorld part of the context was defined differently than simply by path. I am up and running now -- except for some problems with the actual code in the MathWorld packages -- I assume it is a version compatibility issue.