Re: Multi-variable Integration

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg79711] Re: Multi-variable Integration
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 03:54:27 -0400 (EDT)

form the mathematical point of view the general convention
is that the integration constant for indefinite integration
is zero ... otherwise

would be

clearly this would made the system unusable because it would
quickly grow the complexity of the expression.

In the dedicated cases, where you wish to violate the
convention about the integration constant, you must do
it by hand.