Progess bar in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79888] Progess bar in Mathematica
- From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 04:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
Is it possible to generate a kind of progess indicator in Mathematica?
I could use Print but this scrolls the screen.
Im looking for something like
Application.StatusBar = "Please be patient..."
in Visual Basic for Applications for Excel.
Any hints are greatly appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Documentation Center (v6): do-it-yourself Mathematica Book
Next by Date:
Re: how to collapse a cell in v.6
Previous by thread:
Re: Two different packages can not Need the same utility package?
Next by thread:
Re: Progess bar in Mathematica