- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg79953] ListPlot problem
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 05:27:18 -0400 (EDT)
Steps to repeat:
1. Evaluate the following command.
2. Notice the unsightly line in the middle of the graph.
The axes are still being drawn.
Axes->False will remove the line. However, this also prevents the
(ab)use of AxesOrigin to set one of the corners of the Frame while
leaving the rest automatic.
Prev by Date:
Re: Progess bar in Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: problems with delayed write: tag list
Previous by thread:
Re: a problem about NDSolve and NIntegrate
Next by thread:
Re: ListPlot problem