Re: BothSides.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80089] Re: BothSides.m
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 07:18:03 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

oh thats wonderful and much simpler an easier  to read than

2 a/b - 4 == c

4 + # & /@ %

But you should keep in mind that % is from the days where
Mathematica run without a FrontEnd on a ASCII terminal and
the usage of % will make the reevaluation of you notebook
(where you can jump between input cell 1, 42 and 100 forward
and backward) rather unpredictable.
If you hide this in a package, I'm sure that you will not understand
the results in you notebook after 5 minutes of working.

Regards
   Jens