Re: rotation angles from rotation matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80138] Re: rotation angles from rotation matrix
- From: rob <josh2499 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:39:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
I gather all this is for V6; there is no RotationMatrix function available on my 5.1 system. (RotationMatrix3D is there though). Either way it appears that using RotationMatrix3D to work with Euler angles doesn't work in the real world.