Re: "formatting notebook contents" messages, why so many in Mathematica 6?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80127] Re: "formatting notebook contents" messages, why so many in Mathematica 6?
- From: zzzz <giarc54 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:33:49 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Aug 12, 4:41 am, "Nasser Abbasi" <n... at 12000.org> wrote: > Hello; > > I noticed that using Mathematica 6 I keep getting pop-up window messages > saying " > formatting notebook contents" every once in a while. > Any ideas why this is so? and what it means? ps. I do have Manipulate > call somewhere in the notebook, not sure if it is related or not. > > Thanks, > Nasser I thought it happens during a long period of processing, so you would know that the program was not just frozen. BUT i'm certainly no expert.