Re: Problems naming files with equation names

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80112] Re: Problems naming files with equation names
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 04:26:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Albert.  My work with Mathematica usually is focused on studying functions and I'd like to organize my notebooks under these functions such as:

f[z]=Sqrt[z]/(1+z^2)

g[z]=Sqrt[z]/(1+z^5}

f[z]=Log[1+1/(Exp[z]Sqrt[z])

g[z]=(1+2z)/(1+Exp[z]Sqrt[z])

P[z]=z^{s-1}/(Exp[z-]-1)

f[z]=1/(z^2-z^3)^{1/3}

I got tons more.  I'd like a GUI interface to the File/Open/Save menu that displays my directories and file names as Mathematica Cells that I can edit to depict the equations contained in them.  I bet a whole dollar there's a way to do that.

If you