Re: [TS 20904]--Re:numbered lists problem

On Sun, 12 Aug 2007 17:00:00 UT, Tom Zeller <support at wolfram.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> I have reported this one, don't have a work around.
<snip/>

I read on MathGroup in an old post (I guess before they invented the
functionality in Publicon) that one way would be to insert a cell that
starts the "environment" before the list cells and another that ends
the "environment" after the list. (They were talking about TeX)

So, it goes:

Cell["","StartList"]
list cells...
Cell["","EndList"]

Where the style for StartList includes something like:
ConversionRules->{"<ol>",""}

and the style for "EndList" includes something like:
ConversionRules->{"","</ol>"}

I think this scheme may be able to be extended to multiple numbering
styles to support outline lists.

Peace,

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/