  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80193] listplot and legend (again)
  • From: Arkadiusz.Majka at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:13:16 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I know that there has been at least one post on this topic but I still
can't draw legend inside ListPlot.

When i plot several curves, colors for them  are chosen automaticaly
by Mathematica. How can I plot a legend for them?

May I ask for an example, please? Why quite good solution existed in
MultipleListPlot in Mathv5.2 just vanished????

Arek