Re: rotation angles from rotation matrix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80267] Re: rotation angles from rotation matrix
- From: rob <josh2499 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 04:45:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
sashap wrote: > On Aug 13, 3:54 am, rob <josh2... at hotmail.com> wrote: > >>I gather all this is for V6; there is no RotationMatrix >>function available on my 5.1 system. (RotationMatrix3D is >>there though). > > > Yes, RotationMatrix is new in version 6. > > >>Either way it appears that using RotationMatrix3D to work >>with Euler angles doesn't work in the real world. > > > Rather, it does work in the real world, one just needs to properly > apply it. > > Oleksandr Pavlyk > Wolfram Research > > OK, sure.