Unexpected errors when searching documentation for ``

When I enter `` in the search bar of the Documentation Centre and press
Enter, I get a series of error messages (and no results). Here's the first
message I receive:

Most::norest: Cannot take Most of expression {} with length zero.

Can anyone replicate this behaviour?