Re: Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80336] Re: [mg80321] Graphics output in Mathematica 6 functions ?
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 05:30:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
Print[Plot[...]]; Bob Hanlon ---- Alex <axel.kowald at rub.de> wrote: > Hi, > > one modification in Mathematica 6 is that a semicolon at the end of a plot > command suppresses the output of the complete graphics. > My question is now how can I generate graphics output from one of my > own functions? > I must not have a semicolon at the end of the Plot command because > otherwise no diagram appears, but on the other hand I need a semicolon > to separate the different commands within my function !? > > Alex > >