Re: Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80364] Re: Mathematica 6 "save as PDF" page size issues
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 03:35:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 19, 12:29 am, Sebastian Meznaric <mezna... at gmail.com> wrote: > I have a notebook with a 2D graphic, composed of several smaller > graphics. When I export it to PDF with default settings I can see only > the left side of the graphic on the right side of the PDF page. If one > changes the options from "Automatic bla bla" to "Use highest quality > vector graphics" the graphic is at the right place but the page is too > small to contain the entire graphic. The page size is NOT A4, US > letter or any other standard page size but a Mathematica chosen size > for the graphic. EPS shows the same behaviour. Any ideas? Are you trying to export a page containing a graphic or just a graphic? Are you using a command or the menu interface? If it is a command, please provide the command. If you are talking about the menu interface, please provide the appropriate menu selections.