ParametricPlot3D from 5.2 to 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80435] ParametricPlot3D from 5.2 to 6.0
- From: Francois LE COAT <lecoat at atari.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 04:48:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University Paris-Sud, France.
Hi, With the following notebook <http://eureka.atari.org/vrml/etoile.nb> I had the following rendering <http://eureka.atari.org/vrml/etoilm.gif> using Mathematica v. <= 5.2. With Mathematica 6.0 the interpolation method order seems to have changed. I didn't managed to obtain a similar rendering with the "star" 3D surface. Can someone help to find how to describe the "star" the same way again ? Thanks by advanced. Regards, -- Fran=E7ois LE COAT Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller) <http://eureka.atari.org/> <http://fon.gs/eureka/>