- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80551] Re: [mg80523] IsExact
- From: Sseziwa Mukasa <mukasa at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 02:58:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200708240600.CAA16662@smc.vnet.net>
On Aug 24, 2007, at 2:00 AM, carlos at colorado.edu wrote:
> Let c be a 1D list of scalar coefficients, numeric or symbolic,
> real or complex. No entry is a list. Examples:
> I need a function IsExact[c] that returns False if
> at least one entry of c is floating, or if it contains one
> floating number; else True. For example, tests on
> c1 and c2 should return True; the others False.
> Any simple way to implement this? It should work on V.5.
What is your definition of a floating number? c6 contains no numbers
for example so it should be exact, likewise for c4.
Prev by Date:
Add custom points to automatically generated Ticks?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: