Questions on AstronomicalData

Is there a problem with the AstronomicalData link with Wolfram database ?

Try this:  AstronomicalData["AndromedaGalaxy","DistanceLightYears"] , as
listed in the Help documentation.

I get a dash for answer, but the Help documentation gives an answer before
evaluating. When I try to get something from evaluating from the Help
documentation I get the dash for answer.

Also, I think that Pluto is not a planet anymore! But it is still listed as
one. So, where does the database come from? Same question for the other
databases that we get data from! How can I be sure that the data is
accurate!

Robert