  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80650] Manipulate menu items from FrontEnd?
  • From: "W. Craig Carter" <ccarter at mit.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:08:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,
Does anyone know how to (or if it possible) to manipulate
menu items from within the frontend? On a macintosh?

I have a series of tasks where I am doing repetive
pull-downs from menu items, selections, and confirmations.

For example, I'd like to create a palette to do:
File->Printing Settting->Printing Environment->MySelection

Thanks, C