Re: a mildly interesting crash
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80668] Re: a mildly interesting crash
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Chiasson wrote:
> It kills the kernel, but the front end doesn't seem to mind. Usually,
> when I crash the kernel in v6, the front end comes with it.
Same behavior on my system (Wintel XP SP2 Mathematica 6.0.1).
Prev by Date:
Save notebooks as hierarchy of Web pages in V6?
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with With
Previous by thread:
a mildly interesting crash
Next by thread:
Plot "not working"