Re: Plot "not working"

bethe at hushmail.com wrote:

> When I enter Plot[{Sin[x], Sin[2 x], Sin[3 x]}, {x, 0, 2 Pi}] ...
> all I get is the word "-Graphics-", but no plot is visible...
>
> Any help is appreciated...thanks in advance!

You must be more specific about what you did and your platform. (Also,
try the command in a fresh kernel.) The above command works fine on my
system (version 6.2 and 6.0.1). See

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmg336/mathematica/multiplots52.bmp

http://homepages.nyu.edu/~jmg336/mathematica/multiplots60.png

--