Computer Graphics Positions at Wolfram Rsearch

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg80706] Computer Graphics Positions at Wolfram Rsearch
  • From: "Laura Johnston" <lauraj at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 04:21:33 -0400 (EDT)

Computer Graphics Positions at Wolfram Research

Continuing the recent advances in Mathematica's graphics and visualization
capabilities, we have new computer graphics positions available in both our
Software Technology and our Quality Assurance groups in our Champaign,
Illinois headquarters.

These positions require project experience with scientific visualization or
3D graphics and modeling, and a solid knowledge of Mathematica.

Please apply online at http://www.wolfram.com/opportunities.