Re: Questions on AstronomicalData
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80719] Re: Questions on AstronomicalData
- From: "Eric W. Weisstein" <eww at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 02:30:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <11881585.1188283118665.JavaMail.root@m35>
On Aug 29, 3:13 am, DrMajorBob <drmajor... at bigfoot.com> wrote:
> At my machine I get:
> AstronomicalData["AndromedaGalaxy", "DistanceLightYears"]
> As for Pluto... who CARES if somebody decided it's not a planet?
> AstronomicalData["Pluto", "ObjectType"]
Attention to detail is one of the hallmarks of Mathematica ;)
In:= AstronomicalData["Pluto", "Planet", "Note"]
Out= "For convenience, Pluto is included as a planet even though it
is a dwarf planet according to the International Astronomical Union."
Prev by Date:
Graphics text showing through 3D plots
Next by Date:
Re: fit a BinomialDistribution to exptl data?
Previous by thread:
RE: Questions on AstronomicalData
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Questions on AstronomicalData