Re: ToolTips in SlideShow: Doesn't work in FullScreen?

Can you be more specific in what you did and what Tooltip (note the
lower case "t") you used?

I just created a new Slideshow, inserted one of the Documentation Center
examples in the Input cell of the template Mathematica 6 gave me:

   Plot[Tooltip[{Sin[x], Cos[x]}], {x, 0, 10}]

When I change Format>Screen Environment to Slideshow, I have no
difficulty seeing the tooltips on the two curves, even when the notebook
is left at its default size, which is far from full-screen.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305