Re: Precedence of Infix Operator

There's a table at tutorial/InputSyntax#23301 showing several symbols with
precedence higher than Times, including SmallCircle, CircleDot,
NonCommutativeMultiply...

For instance

CircleDot[a_, b_] := a + b
2~CircleDot~3~Times~4

20

(Addition occurred before multiplication.)

PrecedenceForm may be of use, too.

Bobby

DrMajorBob at bigfoot.com