Silly question about Contexts

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg84176] Silly question about Contexts
  • From: Peters <apetrov at>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 19:58:31 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for this question, but is there any way to suppress display of Context in the Mathematica 6 output? In particular, I define:

and Mathematica returns

Subscript[Global`r, 2]

which is correct, but clutters my output a lot (as I have many of those). Is there any way to make it just display Subscript[r,2] without showing Context? It used to be like that in Mathematica 4...