Print + Save As.pdf Problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84207] Print + Save As.pdf Problem
- From: Joe Sneed <jsneed at mines.edu>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 14:50:22 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Colorado School of Mines
Running V6.01 under Windows XP.
I have a problem with printing. Several lines of text are always deleted
I think this is not a printer problem because the same thing occurs when
the .nb file is saved as a .pdf file.
This problem can be observed using the Mathematica "Default" style sheet
with all the printing parameters set to default values.
Any help much appreciated.
Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies
Colorado School of Mines
Golden CO USA
mailto:jsneed at mines.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Expanding powers of cosine
Next by Date:
Re: Silly question about Contexts
Previous by thread:
Re: Is there a way to change points style in Mathematica?
Next by thread:
Speeding Up Realtime Visualization