Integrated Data Sources - can I use my own sources ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84246] Integrated Data Sources - can I use my own sources ?
  • From: Hans <reply-to-newsgroup-please at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 15:38:26 -0500 (EST)

Is it possible to use Mathematic 6's Integrated Data Sources to access
data on a private server rather than the Wolfram Resarch site?

I guess it's possible to write ones own code to connect to a private
server and write all functions for processing the data, but it would
seem silly to waste ones time if one can use the built in functions.

If this can be done, how does one do it?

Hans