Re: Re: Help needed with new Export (v. 6)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg84268] Re: [mg84255] Re: Help needed with new Export (v. 6)
  • From: "Curtis Osterhoudt" <costerhoudt at>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 01:47:02 -0500 (EST)

Mr. Woll's solution was correct and very helpful, of course.

   Only upon carefully reading the help file for Table do I see mention of
"FieldSeparators", which was the trick needed. It would be nice if such an
option was found when one typed ?FieldSeparators into a notebook, or if
Options[Export] or Options[Table] inclued some mention of it!

            Best wishes,