Re: .NET/Link Licence
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84285] Re: [mg84272] .NET/Link Licence
- From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at mac.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:17:04 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200712170803.DAA05644@smc.vnet.net>
At the bottom of the page on this link
There is a link to a form for individual response to questions about
use of .NET/Link.
I would think that is a better bet than this forum for a definitive
response to your question.
Yours truly ... Syd
Syd Geraghty B.Sc., M.Sc.
sydgeraghty at mac.com
San Jose, CA
Mathematic 6.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (32 - bit) (June 19, 2007) License
MacOS X V 10.4 .10
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 2GB RAM
On Dec 17, 2007, at 12:03 AM, jedrek_2004 wrote:
> May I use .NET/Link (http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/mathlink/
> on my web page and show that web page to my students?
> I am working at the University in Texas
> and I have licence of Mathematica 6.0 from my department.
> Are there any license limitations of .NET/Link?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: ListPlot ignoring default options
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: