Also guide page is needed RE: Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84282] Also guide page is needed RE: [mg84245] Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 19:15:32 -0500 (EST)

In my answer below I forgot to mention that a "guide page" is also needed.
The guide page is a Mathematica notebook with the links to rest of the
documentation. In my Quantum Package, the guide page can be found in the
folder (directory)
$UserBaseDirectory/Applicatons/Quantum/Documentation/English/Guides; this
location corresponds to the line Resources->{"Guides/Quantum"} in the
PacletInfo.m file

 (the name of guide page