Re: Re: Re: Re: how fill PolarPlot?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84477] Re: [mg84465] Re: [mg84455] Re: [mg84431] Re: [mg84420] how fill PolarPlot?
- From: Brett Champion <brettc at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 03:41:40 -0500 (EST)
- References: <20071224091350.HNWYO.62626.root@eastrmwml30> <200712251128.GAA18408@smc.vnet.net> <BF07250C-54A5-4FB6-BB56-9606455077BD@wolfram.com> <200712261009.FAA06420@smc.vnet.net>
On Dec 26, 2007, at 4:09 AM , Murray Eisenberg wrote: > My fault: I didn't find what I was looking for about ColorFunction > with > PolarPlot on the ColorFunction reference page, and I failed to seek it > on the PolarPlot page. > > But this would probably not have happened had PolarPlot also been > mentioned on that ColorFunction page. (Or did I overlook it there?) > No, PolarPlot and a few other functions are missing from the table on the ColorFunction page. For XXXXPlot documentation, I generally suggest looking at the documentation for the function first, instead of the options. The function documentation should have fairly complete coverage of how the options can be used in ways specific to that function, but the documentation for the options frequently just samples the functions that have that option. (An exception to this is that general graphics options like AspectRatio or Background that don't have any special behavior for a function generally aren't covered in any detail, if at all.) Brett Champion Wolfram Research