Re: Problem with new Mathematica Installation on Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73218] Re: Problem with new Mathematica Installation on Linux
- From: Francois LE COAT <lecoat at atari.org>
- Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 03:32:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200702060823.DAA24702@smc.vnet.net> <email@example.com>
Thanks for your answer.
Ruth wrote :
> Add the line
> export XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1
> to the mathematica script (mine is at
> The drivers are no problem. I am using an ATI card with the proprietary=
> driver and it goes fine.
That's the good advice.
Mathematica 5.2 now displays its workspace correctly, without the
strange transparencies making it unusable before that under Linux.
-- Fran=E7ois LE COAT
Author of Eureka 2.12 (2D Graph Describer, 3D Modeller)
Prev by Date:
Re: Passing a list as seperate parameters?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Problem with new Mathematica Installation on Linux
Next by thread:
Re: graphing with dates and values