Re: 3D plot problem with CSV file

Wang kaiyou wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new to mathematica. I am using mathematica 5.2.
> I imported a CSV file with three columns. Does any one
> know how to plot it in 3D or 2D color plot?

If the imported data are in the form of a list of list of triples,
say {{x, y, z},...}, then ListSurfacePlot3D [1] should fulfill your
needs. For instance (from the online help)

In[1]:=
Needs["Graphics`Graphics3D`"]
apts = Table[{Cos[t]*Cos[u], Sin[t]*Cos[u], Sin[u]},
     {t, 0, Pi, Pi/5}, {u, 0, Pi/2, Pi/10}];
ListSurfacePlot3D[apts];

Regards,
Jean-Marc