Re: MathPlayerSetup installation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73395] Re: [mg73349] MathPlayerSetup installation
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 05:02:13 -0500 (EST)

One problem in this case (and you will run into more later if you keep
using MathML and Mathematica) is that you have not included the
necessary markup to trigger MathPlayer. If you want to do this in a
way that is compatible with other MathML implementations, this means
using xhtml. Also, MathPlayer is somewhat limited in that it requires
the proper sgml doctype instead of just an xml namespace declaration.
In the case of files served from the web, you will need an
application/xhtml+xml (I think that's right) mime type. If you are
reading files off your hard disk, I don't know how to get MathPlayer
to fire in that case.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/