Re: Logical Expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73442] Re: [mg73385] Logical Expression
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:07:32 -0500 (EST)

The special characters in your email are garbled, which is possibly
due to improper character encoding.

Anyway, try playing with

Experimental`$SameQTolerance

and

Experimental`$EqualTolerance

, which are described in the help browser, I believe. The inequality
functions (< <= > >= ) use the SameQ tolerance, while the equality
function ( == ) uses the Equal tolerance. You can use SameQ ( === )
instead of Equal ( == ).

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/