cellform to console form

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg73455] cellform to console form
  • From: p at (Peter Jay Salzman)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 05:00:59 -0500 (EST)

I like working with the front end, but sometimes I want to cut and paste
snippets to send to people.  When I do, I get all the ... "stuff" that helps
format the front end's cells.

Is there a way of converting selected front end expressions into
console/email readable text?

How VBA rounds a number depends on the number's internal representation.
You cannot always predict how it will round when the rounding digit is 5.
If you want a rounding function that rounds according to predictable rules,
you should write your own.
              -- MSDN, on Microsoft VBA's "stochastic" rounding function

Peter Jay Salzman, email: p at web: