Re: explanation need!

Albert and Bhuvanesh, thanks a lot for your replies!

Best Regards
Dimitris

=CF/=C7 Bhuvanesh =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5:
> We aren't changing the context, just adding the Developer` context to the
 context path. Apparently it's only in order to use Developer`ClearCache[],
 which clears the symbolic and numeric caches (so that FullSimplify doesn't
 give the cached result). So one could just as well do