RE: Combining surfaces

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72491] RE: Combining surfaces
  • From: "Steve Adler \(NowComp\)" <steve.adler at nowcomp.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 00:38:56 -0500 (EST)

I have created 13 unique individual 3-D surfaces in Mathematica 5.0
using the ParametricPlot3D function.  Is there a way to "add" or combine
all these surfaces into a single Graphics3D object?  I want to do this
in order to export the object to a .DXF or .STL file as a single file
instead of as 13 separate files.
Steve