RE: Combining surfaces

I have created 13 unique individual 3-D surfaces in Mathematica 5.0
using the ParametricPlot3D function.  Is there a way to "add" or combine
all these surfaces into a single Graphics3D object?  I want to do this
in order to export the object to a .DXF or .STL file as a single file
instead of as 13 separate files.
Steve