Finding paths in graphs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72524] Finding paths in graphs
  • From: OT <montoz at>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:00:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I have a big oriented graph in a Mathematica notebook, described as a
list of rule (i.e the graph is something like {1->2 , 1->3, 2->3, ... })
  and I want to find all the path from vertex 'a' to vertex 'b'...

How can I do that ? The function ShortestPath doesn't work on graphs
defined in this way, and moreover this function only return one of the
shortest paths, while I'm looking for all the existing paths...