Finding paths in graphs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72524] Finding paths in graphs
  • From: OT <montoz at iol.it>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 07:00:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

I have a big oriented graph in a Mathematica notebook, described as a
list of rule (i.e the graph is something like {1->2 , 1->3, 2->3, ... })
  and I want to find all the path from vertex 'a' to vertex 'b'...

How can I do that ? The function ShortestPath doesn't work on graphs
defined in this way, and moreover this function only return one of the
shortest paths, while I'm looking for all the existing paths...

thanks,
OT