help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72561] help
  • From: "jinghantao" <jinght at ihep.ac.cn>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 07:21:22 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sir,
   I begin to learn something about mathlink in mathematica, because I have some c/c++ and Fortran programs and I want they can be called in mathematica. As a beginner, I read materials such as "Mathlink Tutorial" and "Mathematica Help". and try to run examples refered in they. So far these examples have been run on my computer.
   In fact, I want to call external programs from the mathematica Kernel and work in mathematica such as f[g[x],y]. This form is different from the example of addtwo[i,j] function. The first paramter in function is function in the former rather than a variable. Furthermore, for the g[x], I can define it in mathematica. I want look for such examples, but I fail at last. I hope that you can give me some examples or corresponding materials. thank you very much.

jinghantao
jinght at ihep.ac.cn
2007-01-09